Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gypsy Caravan

How cool is this?



Built from found/recycled materials.  Article here.

These put the romance back into camping.  What a great alternative for guest space.

More gypsy caravans:






Inside:



 And out:

 
Or slightly more boho. This is actually a really informative blog - they built this themselves to use at Pennsic and it collapses for travel!  The SCA is such a great idea.  Doesn´t seem particularly active in Spain. Pity.









And, of course, an excellent excuse to get a farm pony.



2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and so romantic, I would love one. A friend of our recently bought one for just two hundred euro, it needs work doing on it, but so far it's just sat at our friends farm gathering moss. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I wonder if you would mind letting me know where you bought the gypsy caravans? I am in Spain and I can't seem to find any?
    I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete