Monday, November 7, 2011

Two more blog recommendations

After cobbling together a post on Guy Fawkes, then discovering I was a day late and discarding it, I offer two thoroughly enjoyable blogs for your perusal:

Lost in Arles is a lovely, beautifully photographed, thoughtful wander through a stunning corner of France. They also have a gorgeous golden retriever.



The New Victorian Ruralist
is a new find and I haven´t gone back and read the archives yet, but it´s a striking blend of lifestyle, design (they have a shop), and ecclecticism that achieves a blend of rustic and sophistication I find very appealing.



Maybe I´ll trot out the Guy Fawkes post next year, since we´re likely to still be saddled with the same group of European incompetents - or much, much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment