Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I am delighted to have been nominated for "The Versatile Blogger" award by the lovely Jennifer at Jenora Soaps
Here is the information regarding the award.
The concept behind the Versatile Blogger Award is to follow a few rules and then pass it on to whatever blog you think deserves it. The rules are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won
OK 7 random things about me:
1. I am from Wisconsin, the land of cows in the US and I´m moving to Galicia, the land of cows in Spain (no offense to Asturias or Cantabria)
2. I studied belly dancing on and off for years and years. No, I was never very good - partly because I couldn´t bear to look at myself in the mirror for very long. But the sparkles and the music were fabulous.
3. I have an MFA in theatre design.
4. Both my parents were English.
5. I have loved pickled onions, pickled walnuts, and blue cheese since I was a child.
6. I can´t watch scarey movies, even stupid ones.
7. I once moved from western Montana to Chicago driving a 24 foot Uhaul truck and towing my car all by myself.
And now to spread the joy, I nominate:
Cold Antler Farm - for Jenna´s passion, grit and terrific writing
My French Country Home - if you didn´t want to live in an idyllic, picturesque corner of France before, you will.
Porcelains and Peacocks - very interesting art/design blog
Ohio Farmgirl - a very funny view of former executive turned farm girl, with great recipes and the pigz.
Latherati - books and soap - genius.
Tales from Toriello - Ian and Luis share their lives in Asturias.
The Unbroken Thread - Kathy´s extremely helpful blog detailing her beautiful embroidery. A great resource.